Join our Team!
We’re looking for talented people to join our team who are as excited as we are in making a difference in the community through recycling. Recycle From Home™ offers great opportunities for full and part time positions in a wide range of job titles. See open positions listed below.
Recycle From Home is looking for part time help in our marketing department at our Santa Ana office. Candidates will help contact customers, assist with various marketing tasks, assist with outdoor events and more. Flexible hours starting at $16/hr. Candidates must provide a resume to be considered.Apply for Marketing Intern/Assistant
Recycle From Home™ is looking to hire drivers (full and part time) to pick up and deliver full loads of recyclables back to Recycle From Home™ headquarters in Santa Ana and Corona. Drive a new Ford Transit Van through the neighborhoods of Irvine or Corona picking up bagged recyclables. Responsibilities include driving to pre-determined automated dispatch routes and loading bags of recycling into the van, transporting to Santa Ana and Corona to unload and process. Ultimately, you will be the face of our company while serving our customers and you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their recycling needs.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record with no or minimal traffic violations. We provide drivers with our own vehicles. Enjoy working in a friendly work environment with an awesome team of people dedicated to saving the planet through recycling.
Medical benefits available.
- Safely drive company van on scheduled route through City of Irvine or the City of Corona
- Pick up residential recycling loads of recycling and loading into van for transport
- Unload bags of recycling back at Recycle From Home™ HQ in Santa Ana or our processing facility in Corona
- Friendly customer interaction
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A good driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift bags of recycled items
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (traffic, etc.)